The body’s ability to heal itself depends on a healthy nervous system. Events such as auto accidents, sports injuries, and repetitive stress to the back can hinder the body’s natural ability to adapt. The joints of the spine “lock up” when these events happen, limiting range of motion. Spinal joint restriction and/or misalignment irritates and puts more pressure on the spinal nerve, which can show up as back pain or neck pain.
Join us for the First Annual DFW MRI Derby at Lone Star Park in Grapevine.
- Enjoy food, fun, and horse racing!
June 28th, 2013 – From 6:30 PM – 10:30 PM
1000 Lone Star Parkway, Grapevine, TX 75050
– The Injury Clinic of Dallas –www.injuryclinicdallas.com
– The Law Offices of Sean Chalaki –www.dfwlegaladvice.com
Benefiting The Guns and Hoses Foundation:
We will be having an Open House on May 30th from 4-7pm.
During our Open House you will be able to:
- Tour our facility!
- Meet Dr. Bahadori and her awesome staff!
- Margaritas, hors d’oeuvres, and wine will be served to the adults
- Bring your kids too! There will be a bounce house and face painting available for the kids to enjoy.
Check out our flyer! If you would like more information, please contact us!
Injury Clinic of Dallas
905 Custer Road, Richardson, TX, 75080